Kamagra Uses, Effects and Benefits
A lot of men share your feeling of being broke after buying several packages of original Viagra. Don’t worry: this is not the only way out. Nowadays, many reputable manufacturers produce sildenafil under other brand names at more affordable prices. Kamagra is among the proven and safe generics which aim to recover your normal erectile function.
Even though many methods are annually offered by various healthcare organizations, drugs for impotence remain the safest and the most convenient method to fight it off.
What Is Kamagra?
Kamagra is a generic of Viagra produced by an Indian company called Ajanta Pharma. This means that this medication contains the same active ingredient as the Pfizer’s creation – sildenafil. That’s why Kamagra has identical effects on the male body. Moreover, the drug is a great alternative for those who don’t want to overpay when purchasing original Viagra. It has another use: some doctors prescribe it for people who suffer from pulmonary arterial hypertension and prostate cancer.
The generic is manufactured in two forms: tablets and oral jelly. The first one is represented in good old pills for swallowing, while the second requires a little close-up overview.
What is Kamagra oral jelly? It is a chewable tablet which comes in different flavors including strawberry, vanilla, cherry, pineapple, orange, banana, and so on. The other benefits of this form are as follows:
- it is suitable for those who can’t swallow pills or don’t want to do this (elderly men, people who have some specific diseases, those who don’t like swallowing pills, etc.);
- it kicks in twice as fast as a pill because of the higher absorbing ability of the gel inside the jellies;
- you don’t need a large amount of water to wash it down: simply chew it in your mouth.
Here in ViagraBit, you can buy Kamagra 100 mg. The number of tablets in the package may vary from 10 to 500. Each of them will provide you with the guaranteed erection and unforgettable sexual experience.
Sildenafil, an active ingredient in Kamagra, belongs to the class of PDE5 (phosphodiesterase type 5) inhibitors and is used for ED treatment. Those medicines are able to maintain the mechanism of the erection through activating this process on any of its stages. On average, it kicks in 30 minutes after intake, releasing a substance called nitric oxide, which is crucial for an erection. When a man is aroused, it relaxes the smooth muscles tissues and increases the bloodflow to the penis.
Men with ED need such drugs because PDE5 enzymes interfere with the nitric oxide release in their bodies. PDE inhibitors block their activity and ensure enough blood supply to the penile tissues, so the erection is achieved.
The other effect of Kamagra is its ability to prolong sexual intercourse. On the one hand, it prevents blood outflow from the penis, on the other – it shortens the window between acts making you more durable in bed. It works for 4-6 hours – after their expiry sildenafil starts to excrete from the body.
How to Use Kamagra?
The recommended dosage for men with a moderate form of ED varies from 50 to 100 mg. 50 mg is good for a start, while 100 mg provide the more pronounced effect. Consult your doctor if you are not sure that this dosage fits you well. He or she will tell you precisely how many milligrams you require.
Tablets we sell contain 100 mg of sildenafil, so you can split it into two parts and take 1 or ½ of the pill daily. Swallow the pill by washing it down with a glass of water. Do not exceed the dosage of 100 mg due to a high risk of overdose. The use of oral jelly doesn’t require water. It absorbs in the mouth while you are chewing it. There are also a few tips to enhance the action of Kamagra:
- avoid fatty food before the tablet’s intake – it slows down an absorption;
- get aroused or ask your partner for stimulation: Kamagra will not work if you’re not in a right mood;
- don’t get drunk before or during the drug’s action. Alcohol causes or enhances such side effects as dizziness, nausea, blurred vision and fainting;
- do not eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice. This product contains specific substances which increase the sildenafil’s content in blood and, therefore, lead to an overdose.
Kamagra is not intended for men under 18 and women. If you belong to one of these categories, do not use Kamagra – it will give you no benefits.
Is Kamagra Safe?
Sildenafil is an FDA approved medication considered safe for healthy people. Still, it doesn’t change the necessity of its proper usage and some special recommendations for people who are suffering from certain diseases. Also, it should be avoided by those who are allergic to the substance.
The list of conditions and disorders having which you should discuss the treatment with the healthcare provider:
- kidney and liver malfunctions (hepatitis, cirrhosis);
- vision impairments (glaucoma, eye injuries and infections, severe myopia);
- blood cell disorders (anemia, leukemia, hemophilia);
- cardiovascular illnesses (rheumatic heart disease, congestive heart failure, arrhythmias, etc.);
- penis injuries or birth defects;
- low or high blood pressure;
- recent heart attack or surgery.
It doesn’t mean that you can’t use Kamagra at all. Your doctor will simply adjust your dosage (likely decrease) for the purpose of safety and avoidance of serious side effects.
To go into greater detail, Kamagra may cause mild side effects even in healthy people. Don’t worry, it is a normal reaction if you experience 2-3 symptoms of the mentioned below at the early stages of your treatment:
- nasal stuffiness;
- blurred vision;
- reduction of light sensitivity;
- changed color perception;
- muscle and back pain;
- increased heart rate;
These effects are not dangerous and quickly go away as far as you continue to take a medicine. However, improper usage or overdoses result in health-threatening effects like:
- difficulty breathing;
- loss of consciousness;
- critically low blood pressure;
- sudden cardiac death;
- severe nausea and vomiting.
Even though these reactions are very rare, immediately seek medical help if you notice at least one of them after Kamagra’s intake.
When to Use It for the Best Results?
How to use the medicine to achieve the maximum effectiveness? Take one dose of Kamagra 30-60 minutes before intercourse. Consider the fact that oral jelly kicks in twice as fast, so you don’t need to wait an hour, 30 minutes are enough.
Kamagra lasts up to 6 hours, so you can take one tablet before an important date or romantic supper with your partner. Do not use the drug if you are not going to have sex: it should be taken only if you plan to have a sexual encounter.
Can I Use Kamagra with Other Drugs?
As well as a lot of other medications, Kamagra interacts with some groups of substances. Three types of medicines may be identified:
- Drugs incompatible with sildenafil.
Avoid medications based on nitrates to avoid dire consequences. Drugs containing nitroglycerin, isosorbide mononitrate, and isosorbide dinitrate should not be combined with any of PDE5 inhibitors including Kamagra. You may see them in the pharmacies under the following brand names:
- Imdur, Monoket, ISMO (isosorbide mononitrate);
- Nitromist, GoNitro, Nitro-Time, Nitrolingual, Nitrostat (nitroglycerin);
- Isordil, Dilatrate-SR, Isochron, Isordil Titradose, Sorbitrate, Isordil Tembids, ISDN (isosorbide dinitrate).
There are some more similar products on the market, so always check the list of ingredients on the back of the medicine’s package after the purchase. Their danger lies in the ability to lower blood pressure to a critical level, especially in combination with Kamagra (sildenafil slightly decreases blood pressure, too). A very low level of blood pressure is quite a risky condition for the patient and can lead to the heart attack or death in severe cases.
Also, it is not safe to take recreational drugs called “poppers” together with Kamagra. Nothing foretells troubles, but there is alkyl nitrites concealed behind the funny slang name, which are other chemical compounds totally incompatible with ED remedies. So wipe out of your head the idea to enhance your sexual experience by taking two drugs at a time. It’s not worth it.
Safety tip: if you can’t do without nitrates (for instance, you have the serious cardiovascular disorder), wait at least 24 hours after the last Kamagra’s intake. This time is enough for sildenafil to go away from your body.
- Medicines with major interaction with sildenafil.
The class of medications and the popular examples which belong to this category:
- alpha-blockers or high blood pressure medications (doxazosin, terazosin, prazosin or others);
- azole antifungals (clotrimazole, econazole, ketoconazole, etc.);
- bronchodilators (albuterol, metaproterenol, levalbuterol or others);
- the other CYP3A4 (cytochrome P450 3A4) and PDE5 inhibitors (sildenafil, vardenafil, avanafil etc.);
- antibiotics (Zithromax, Biaxin etc.);
- HIV protease and hepatitis C virus protease inhibitors (tipranavir, atazanavir, indinavir, and others);
- some anxiety medicines (Xanax, and so on);
- herbal supplements which have the same properties as synthetic PDE5 inhibitors (yohimbine, ginkgo, ginseng, maca, etc.).
The major interaction means they can be barely mixed with the medicine, but you can ask your doctor to comprise the individual recommendations on their joint use. In the majority of cases, the dose of sildenafil will be decreased.
The main risk of such a combination remains the same –critically low blood pressure. The other threats are pronounced side effects such as breathing problems, loss of libido, pain during urination, severe drowsiness, and lightheadedness.
- Drugs with minor-to-moderate interaction with sildenafil.
It is a wide range of different medicines, including pain relievers (oxycodone, hydrocodone) and some other groups of drugs. This list of their names is quite extensive, so we will not provide it here. The main characteristic of this category – they don’t interfere with Kamagra’s effects and do not cause life-threatening conditions.
How to Get Cheap Kamagra Pills?
You can buy Kamagra in both oral jelly and tablet form in our ViagraBit online pharmacy. Apart from this remedy, we offer the other generics of Viagra and Cialis at an affordable price: for instance, Cialis 20 mg is our bestseller, so if Kamagra doesn’t suit you, order the free sample of this ED medicine.
The main benefits of the pharmacy:
- fast delivery – 7-18 working days after the order’s procession;
- generous discounts – 35% off on bitcoin payments;
- special offers – buy any 200 tabs for $179;
- large assortment of popular ED and PE (premature ejaculation) drugs and alternatives to them;
- responsible customer support team.
Last and most importantly, a prescription is not required to purchase medicines on our website. We sell all the products over the counter.